Donald Trump is expected to wait until the month of January 2018, in order to decide on what role he will play in his business as a President. The delay is one of the most analytical and a highly anticipated declaration of the transition.
Right after winning the election, Trump has been under a significant pressure so as to step out from his numerous businesses to avoid the conflicts of interest.
On Sunday, Trump cited that he is all set to hand over the daily management of his businesses to three of his children, and he will not be divesting himself completely from the company.
Basically, I’m not going to have anything to do with the management,” Trump told “to one of the reputed news channel.
When I ran, everybody knew that I was a very big owner of real estate all over the world. I mean, I am not going to have anything to do with the management of the company. I am not going to be doing deals at all.
Trump was expected to give a conference on Thursday with a detailed plan in order to separate himself from his concerns in terms of business.This was said to be his very first news conference after winning the presidential election on November 08- 2016.
Trump also insisted this in an interview that the outline he was mapping out was designed specially to avoid the conflicts of interest.In addition to that, he is trying to make his case by mentioning a potentially remunerative business opportunity offered to him last week, that he decided to follow.
I am putting down the billions dollars deals,” Trump said, mentioning an unstated offer involving, “seven deals with one big player, great player, last week, because I thought it could be perceived as a conflict of interest.
A number of Trump’s surrogates has also knocked the notion down, and now, all he need to do is selling his business outright.